Start the New Year by learning how to weave wellness into all parts of life. Employees should make plans to attend and experience the fun and engaging activities scheduled for the day. Activities include exercise classes, health, wellness, and benefits exhibits, educational sessions, and more. Employees should bring comfortable clothes or swimsuit to experience a variety of recreational activities as McComas Hall, including the pool, will be open to all employees during the fair. For more information, please contact Hokie Wellness at 540-231-1228.
January 15, 2014
7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Activities may be subject to change.
- Nutrition 101
- Wake Up to Eggs (presented three times throughout day)
- AED Training (presented two times throughout day)
- What Your Cholesterol Numbers Mean & How To Change Them (presented two times throughout day)
- The How of Happiness
- ChiRunning® Overview
- Sleep & Relaxation Techniques
- Chair Massages
- Dermascan Skin Checks
- BMI, blood pressure, blood sugar checks & Educational Consulting with Numbers
- Vision & Hearing Testing
- BODPOD Fitness Assessment Testing
- Tai Chi
- American Red Cross Mobile Blood Drive
- Express Cycle
Event Day Information for Exhibitors